Curved handsaw with blade of 220 mm. It has a plastic handle, comfortable for the hand, even without wearing gloves.
The rubber distributes pressure between all the fingers, and the special design of the handle with curved shape reduces the effort required for cutting, thereby facilitating cutting hardwood.
Features of the PS-220H handsaw
- The saw teeth are so sharp that they only touch the timber, thus reducing friction between the trunk and the sheet. Provides a perfect and regular with less resistance without damaging the tree cutting.
- Cutting tensile stress reduces and prevents twisting of the blade.
- Tooth hardened pulse, increased life sharpening.
- Chrome blades, prevents corrosion and makes cleaning sap.
- Steel SK-4, rich in carbon. Increasing durability of the blade.
- Replacement blades are sold.