|Scope of use|
|Place of use|
Medium surface area (Terrace, greenhouse, garden), Large area (Large gardens, crops, frequent use)
Curved handsaw with blade of 330 mm. Its wooden handle, designed with curved shape reduces the effort required for cutting, even in hard wood.
The blade shape ensures a special grip on the trunk, giving greater comfort at work and reducing vibrations.
Features of the W-330 handsaw
- The blade teeth are sharp so that only these touch wood, reducing friction between the trunk and the sheet. Provides a perfect and regular with less resistance without damaging the tree cutting.
- Cutting tensile stress reduces and prevents twisting of the blade.
- Chrome blades, prevents corrosion and makes cleaning sap.
- Steel SK-4, rich in carbon. Increasing durability of the blade.
- Replacement blades are sold.