|Scope of use||
|Place of use||
Medium surface area (Terrace, greenhouse, garden), Large area (Large gardens, crops, frequent use)
Curved handsaw with blade of 330 mm. It has a plastic handle, comfortable for the hand even without wearing gloves. The rubber distributes pressure between all the fingers, and the special design of the handle, with curved shape, reduces the effort required for cutting, thereby facilitating cutting hardwood.
Features of the PS-300H handsaw
- The blade teeth are sharp so that only these touch wood, reducing friction between the trunk and the sheet. Provides a perfect and regular with less resistance without damaging the tree cutting.
- Cutting tensile stress reduces and prevents twisting of the blade.
- Chrome blades, prevents corrosion and makes cleaning sap.
- Steel SK-4, rich in carbon. Increasing durability of the blade.
- Replacement blades are sold.