Handsaw with 210mm straight blade, plastic handle rubber coating that makes the work very comfortable to the hand even without wearing gloves. Rubber distributes pressure between all fingers. The special handle design with its curved shape reduces the effort required for cutting, which facilitates cutting hardwood.
Features of the S-210 handsaw
- Protection plastic sheath facilitates the transport of the saw during its use and storage.
- Sharpened blade with Japanese tooth system
- The cutting traction reduces the effort and prevents the twisting of the blade.
- “Hollow ground” Blade Sharpening
- Impulse hardened teeth, increased life of sharpening.
- Chromed blades, prevents corrosion and makes cleaning the sap.
- SK-4 steel high in carbon. Increasing durability of the blade.
- Conical blade. Made for comfortable cut and avoiding lock.
- Replacement blades are available.