|Scope of use|
Curved handsaw with blade of 330 mm. It has a plastic handle that makes the job very comfortable for your hand, even without using gloves. The special design of the handle, with its curved shape reduces the effort required for cutting, facilitating cutting hardwood. The plastic sleeve facilitates the transport of the saw during use and storage. The blade shape ensures a special grip on the trunk, giving greater comfort at work and reducing vibrations.
Features of the S-330H Force handsaw
- Blade with sharp Japanese tooth system.
- Cutting tensile stress reduces and prevents twisting of the blade.
- Conical blade. For a comfortable cut and not binding.
- Tooth hardened pulse, increased life sharpening.
- Chrome blades, prevents corrosion and makes cleaning sap.
- Steel SK-4, rich in carbon. Increasing durability of the blade.
- Replacement blades are sold.